Friday, December 7, 2012

Favorite Friday

1. Katie's pinecone ornament DIY is so cute! I really want to make some before Christmas for my extra large tree this year!

2. Ginnifer Goodwin. Once. Need I say more?

3. This sweater. I'm in love! (photo from pinterest) (sweater from Modcloth)

4. I admit it. I'm obessed. I don't really even like country music, but this. Man. I love this. I have most of the songs from the show on my iPhone... in a playlist... playing right now. My favorite one is Fade Into You performed by Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen. Anything they sing is just so amazing. They are hauntingly good.

5. Last, but definitely not least... Amanda's amazing fort. She does one every year, but this year has to be my faborite. And this picture!! Heart melted.



I've seen a lot of these "favorites" posts and I gotta say... I look forward to them on Fridays. SO, here is mine!

No comments: