Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend..

This weekend was fun! I got in pretty late on Friday and stayed up too late. We went to breakfast Saturday morning, did some Christmas shopping, then to the Nutcracker! The little one in the middle was amazing!! Even with a slight wardrobe malfunction (her pants almost fell off on stage!!!) she did amazing! I am such a proud aunt of this little lady. After the Nutcracker, we went to dinner where I got to see my very pregnant sister! I can't wait for that little lady to get here.

It was such a short trip, but it was so good to see what family I did get to see. We're having a little family Christmas at our house this year. It's the first time I've ever hosted a holiday. Expect a ton of pins on pinterest, and maybe some DIYs coming up soon. I've got a LOT to do.

No comments: