Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dining Room/Kitchen // Home Tour

 
Here are a few little peeks of my kitchen and dining room. We spend quite of bit of time in here, so it's usually messy or what I like to call "lived-in," which is just another way to say messy.
My amazing aluminum pitcher, glasses, and holder are from a vintage shop in Whimberly, TX, where we have our family reunion every year. My mom surprised me with these after I had to leave early this year. The cake plate is also vintage.
This is our tiny little bar set up. The glassware is vintage from a garage sale my mom went to. I'm mom is so good.
Plates and a couple mugs are from Anthro, plus one that I made. The bowls and little blue ceramic basket are also from Anthro.
This hutch made it's way from my grandmother's friend's house, to my mom's, then 10+ hours to me. I love it. It's the perfect little piece for this space. I want to paint it one day and change the backing.

No comments: