Monday, March 5, 2012

Currently...

Obsessing over... keeping my apartment clean. We are so messy and working all week makes it difficult to keep up with laundry and putting stuff away. It's overwhelming sometimes, but I'm working on keeping it up.
 
Working on... blog posts and planning a weekend to do a ton of photo shoots in my hometown and applying to school...again. Online bachelor's here I come! 
Thinking about... taxes. Still.
Anticipating... This weekend in Austin. We're visiting my sister! I can't wait. We are going to enjoy Austin for a night! We have a ton of stuff planned. Donut shops, cute stores, and awesome food trucks. Also, being with Jack all week after work. He's at such an amazing age. He repeats everything and gives TONS and hugs and kisses. God, I love him.
Listening to... Fun. Over and over.

Eating... We had Zoe's Kitchen for lunch. Pita, hummus, tuna.
Wishing... It was Saturday so I could see my sister and staying home with Jack. I've been thinking about it a lot. 
(Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for this idea! I love it!)

No comments: