Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 things.

Yay! Thanks, Stephanie! Miss Quiet Violet tagged me!


Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.
 11 Things:

1. When I was a kid, I would eat lettuce by the head. Seriously. The whole thing in one sitting if no one stopped me. It was so bad that I would get to it before my mom would wash it, and I got a parasite in my stomach. Ouch.

2. I love Aveda products. I just started using the Color stuff and I am obsessed. And their tea is quite good.

3. I love to collect. I don't have many collections, but I have made quite a collection of Cars for Jack.

4. I dream of staying home with Jack every single day.

5. I've only ever been in one wedding and it was my sister's.

6. My sister and I haven't always gotten along. I'm not talking the "yah we're sisters" kind of fighting. It was terrible. I didn't trust each other and we pretty much hated each other. Now that we are older... I love her. I love her to death. She and I have so much in common and not in common that it works. It works well. I'm very happy with my sister and I love her so much!

7. I love the cold weather. Spring is ok, but WINTER. I LOVE WINTER. I grew up in South Texas... There is no such thing as winter there.

8. I hate to swim. I hate the water. I don't like pools. Or lakes. Or rivers. Or the ocean.

9. I wish I cooked more at home. I work in a kitchen so cooking at home is NOT fun for me. I still do it.

10. I wish I lived near my mom. It hurts to think she lives 10+ hours away. She hardly gets to come up here and it's really hard for me to haul myself down there. Sad. Hopefully we'll get better about it soon.

11. I think I can sing. Well, I can in my car and in the shower.

Stephanie's Questions:

1.  What is one of your worst habits? 
Not listening. Jeremy loves cars and I don't know (or really care) a lot about them. He talks and talks and talks about them. I listen, but barely. It's bad. 
 
2. If you had to pick one kind of breakfast cereal to have for the rest of your life, forgoing all others, which would you choose?
Frosted flakes with bananas. Omg.
 
3. Which actor or actress would you want to play you in a film about your life?
Alexis Bledel. I will forever have people telling me "You look just like Rory Gilmore!"
 
4. Do you believe in true love? Have you ever been lucky enough to feel it?
I do and I have. My husband is the greatest.
 
5. If you could have the blog of another, including theme, content  and followers, which would you choose and why?
I really like my blog. I try not to think about the things I could have and just focus on what I have now. 
 
6. Poof! You can instantly have any hairstyle - which style would you pick?
Bleached blonde with a little pastel in it. No idea why and I know it would look HORRIBLE!
 
7. What is your favorite holiday?
It's a tie between Halloween and Christmas.
 
8. What color ARE your underwear, miss?
lavender and white striped, ma'am. 
 
9. You're having pizza for your next meal. What are the toppings?
 Pepperoni and green olives.

10. If you could be paid to do any job, what would it be and how much do you think your time would be worth per hour?
Photography. Hands down. Probably $50 an hour at the moment.
 
11. Have you ever been flipped off while driving? Tell us the story!
Yup. When I was learning to drive. I was going a little too slow on a big bridge and no one could pass me. Oops. Also, I live in Dallas, so I get flipped off a bit too much because I like to cut in front of people... only when Jack isn't in the car, of course.
 
Tag?
no one. 
:] 
 
I'm ending this little streak.  


No comments: