Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lately...

Here's a quick update since I haven't had time to blog...

* I found a car and signed some papers....

* Then they SOLD it...

* NOT TO ME.


* I found an apartment.

* WE GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!

* My hours got cut at work.

* Jeremy and I went to dinner for Valentine's Day on Sunday.

* I spent my Valentine's Day with this guy.
(our other man had to work all day)

* I found my new favorite drink at Starbucks.
(shaken ice tea lemonade - green tea)

* Jack has been on a super reading kick.

* We toured a pre-school/day care for Jack. 

* He starts tomorrow.
(I'm still trying to be happy with this decision) 

* We love bubbles in the tub!

* I miss my mama.
(Luckily she's coming up soon!)

* I've had a really rough week already.

Things are already looking up, but I'm still blah.


10 comments:

Selina said...

Sounds like things haven't gone your way lately but I have faith they will just get better from here!

Amanda Smith said...

Thanks Selina :] <3 you

Danielle Leal said...

boo! i hope your week gets better.
I love the picture of you and your little man. His pouty face is so adorable. Did he like the pre-school decision?? haha.

Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way!

Unknown said...

The Melting Pot?! I have almost the exact same photos floating around! It's where we went on our "last date". pre-baby.

oh, and the tea! please PLEASE try the passion fruit shaken iced tea lemonade!!! AH MAZ ING

ps; hi. renee here. new follower!

Sarah said...

This sounds like a whirlwind of a week. I love that your son has been on a reading kick lately. And that pouty face? Too adorable! I'm a new follower. Looking forward to more of your posts. Hope your week improves. :)

Sarah

Amanda Smith said...

Yay to new followers!! :]

Thanks for reading along :]

We just packed out first box! I'm so excited! I think we week turned around some. Now just have to concentrate on the car issue and moving! YAY!

And the pre-school thing... It's not really my choice nor did I have much choice in the matter. But it'll be good for him to be around more people than just me and his grandma. It'll be good. --- that's what I keep telling myself. :]

Unknown said...

did you go to the melting pot?! ahhhh i love the melting pot!

Amanda Smith said...

yes ma'am! We love it! We got engaged there :]

Christina said...

awww hope your week gets better hon! (The first couple of weeks in daycare will be rough, but they do pass, I promise)

Anonymous said...

i hope your week gets better, the new apartment is very good news!

sabrinarella.wordpress.com