Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ribbons...

I absolutely LOVE this dress and outfit. I keep saying that these outfits are my favorite, but they totally are! Each and every one of them. 

After my sister's wedding in WI, we headed to Chicago for the day. We went to Anthropologie and I got to spend my gift card from my sister :] 

Dress: Anthropologie
Belt: H&M
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: H&M

It was very gloomy outside today... So I took these in our dark and gloomy room. The painting in the background was painted by my mother-in-law. It's so good. She has a ton of paintings all through the house.
ANYWAY, please excuse the not-so-great photos.


LOVE LOVE LOVE



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dress is absolutely, positively TO DIE FOR!!! how adorable is that print? and the cut? and the beautiful lady wearing it? love this! one of my very favorites from your sweet style series.

kisskiss!

I'm Lisa said...

Love, love your dress!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a gift card to spend but let's not harp on that :) Cute dress!

Found you via suggestions on Twitter!

Anonymous said...

I love it! This is an adorable outfit!

Tales of a young mamma said...

stopping by from SOS- Love your whole outfit! Really cute.

Amanda Smith said...

Thank you SO SO much everyone!!! This is by far my favorite outfit! I can't wait to wear it again!! xoxo

Chelsea, Tea Talk said...

This dress is perfect! Seriously, so cute!