Monday, November 29, 2010

The weekend...

Whew. This weekend went by so quickly. My parents came in town the day after Thanksgiving and are leaving tomorrow morning. I had to say bye to them today since I work early tomorrow morning. :[ Yup, I cried. Everytime....

SO! Saturday, my mom's aunt and uncle had their 50th wedding anniversary party in Oklahoma at their son's house. He asked me to make their cake since it would be so neat that their great-niece made it. So I did. It wasn't my best work since I had to travel the almost three hours with it, but it was the best I could do. :] 
My cousin's house is amazing. It's literally a vintage dream. I'll just share some photos...





What'd I tell ya? Awesome.
Jack loved him some vintage, too.
My parents bought Jack a recordable "Night Before Christmas" book since we won't be there for Christmas (sad face). It was the best thing ever listening to them try to record themselves. It took about and hour and half to record about 10 pages. 
We went Christmas shopping for Jack today. He made out like a bandit. I can't wait to see him open all these cars and books.  We also got our new advent calendar! I'm so excited! Jeremy and I put a bunch of little notes in the pockets. I'm ready for the apple cider and Christmas lights note! Oh and the open one gift for Jack :] 
And... Because it was suggested a million times over... 
I've started it! 
I hope everyone had a great weekend! 



No comments: