Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good news...

Jeremy finally heard some good news at work today. :] Nothing was wrong or anything like that, but it was just good to hear. It's not a secret that we live with my in-laws and today is a little jump getting us closer to our own place again. (We need help sometimes). 
I took some photos of a few cupcakes for work today... I think they are pretty. They are going to be publish in a local magazine. Once they are published, I'll share the photo. 

I am excited about my Harper's Happenings Stepping Out post this weekend! I bought a new dress from Old Navy today that isn't anything really special but I think it's cute (woah, run on).

OH! I signed up for the amazing Miss Elsie's new e-course, Blog Love! I'm so excited! I want to be inspired and keep this pretty little blog up and running. I want to share more and have something GOOD for people to read. I know my life isn't always that interesting, but I do think that I have some cool ideas, views, and thoughts. I can't wait to start it!

Also!!!! I will have an ad up at Sometimes Sweet for December. This is my first ever ad... ever. I can't wait to see what happens. 

I do want to post a giveaway of some sort soon, too. Maybe to welcome the readers from the  Sometimes Sweet blog. Any ideas or suggestions? I would LOVE if it was sponsered, but that may be asking too much. BUT if by some chance you are interested, please email me! 
amandamichelle_smith@yahoo.com

:] 




5 comments:

grrfeisty said...

congrats on getting your photo published! and good luck on one step closer to your own place :D
aaaand these 2 photos are adorable :)

Amanda Smith said...

Thanks!! :] I can't wait to show the pictures of the cupcakes!!!!! :]

Anonymous said...

Everything about this little post is inspiring as can be! Oh babydoll! I'm nothing but blissed out for you about your soon-to-be published work, and eek, congratskies on your Steppin' Out fame! My gosh!!!!! <333

Anonymous said...

Btw, Hun, that was me - Missy! xox!

Amanda Smith said...

Aww! Missy!! Thank you!! :]