Sunday, March 2, 2014

Heyo!


Heeeeyo! We had a baby!! (3 months ago). Yes, I have no been blogging in a LONG while... Duh. To be honest, I just didn't have the heart to. I had nothing positive to say. Work was beyond terrible, being away from my house and kid for 12+ hours a day was the worst, and pregnancy was definitely hard. Now that it's all changed, I'm BACK!

Mason was born on December 4 and weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces. He was (and continues to be) a big guy. He has the prettiest eyes and such a sweet demeanor when he isn't crying.  Labor was...labor. I had a epidural but had to be on my left side for the majority of two days so I really only had the epi on half of my body.... the other half? You guessed it, could feel everything! Ouch. Props to those mama's who do it all natural. Yeesh.

We came home the next day because of some crazy weather. He definitely has colic, so there's that. I am currently living on coffee and very rare, 5+ hour stretches of sleep. Jack is a very good big brother. Most of the time, he ignores him. But there are those cute big brother moments that melt hearts.

We are still trying to figure out this colic thing.. I hope it ends soon. Poor Jack has a hard time with all the crying, who wouldn't really. We've tried pretty much all we can. Crazy formula, swaddles, gripe water, tummy drops, probiotics, and bubbles. Yes, bubbles. They can stop the crying for almost 10 minutes!! Mommy win!

So, yah. I'm back! And I'll be posting as regularly as I can. Ya know... 3 month old.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your newest sweet baby! He is precious! Your big guy is such a daddy clone (with mommy bringing up his average of course ;) lol) hope you guys are doing very well