Monday, March 17, 2014

Dana's Bakery

If you didn't already know, or follow me on Instagram, I love macarons. I've tried my hand at making them some, but I still need to perfect that. I will one day. In the mean time, I buy them. I order them from Dana's Bakery.  They are based in New York and they deliver nationwide. They are definitely worth every single penny.
Each month, they offer a new flavor. They also offer a Macron of the Month package where you can get a box a month with the new flavor. You can also build-a-box and order some other combinations. I've gotten two boxes so far. The first box I got a variety pack. I found out which flavors I love and which I could do without. They are all amazing, but I do have favorites. 
These macarons are such a pick me up throughout the week. I keep them in the freezer and pull one or two out at a time. I keep them at room temperature for about 30 minutes or so before I eat them. 
Pretty plates are optional. This month's flavor was Mallo-Mac. Homemade marshmallow, brown sugar shell, and covered in chocolate. Good. Real good. 
My two favorites are Cookie Dough and Fruity Cereal. I could have a box of each a day... and then be real fat. But happy! Happy and fat. 

If you were ever interested in macarons, or can't get them where you live, please order from here. They are really amazing and ship pretty quick. 

1 comment:

ANGKA MISTIK said...

Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.sateayam.net
Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
https://agentaruhanayam.quora.com/3-Type-Sisik-Ayam-Bangkok-Yang-Paling-Trengginas