Friday, March 22, 2013

CURRENTLY

Obsessing over: Our garden/backyard. We have planted so much! We have plans for more, but it'll have to wait until the weather gets even better. We have spent almost every day this week after work outside with Jack. He loves his watertable and his chalk. We got him a new bubblemachine, so that will be fun when we finally get batteries.
Working on: Spring cleaning!! We are ready for a Spring cleaning to happen. Now. Jack has a soccer game Saturday in the afternoon, so that morning will be for cleaning and cleaning out. I feel like there is just stuff everywhere. It's driving me bananas (did somebody say bananas? Sorry, mom-who-watches-too-many-episodes-of-the-Fresh-Beat-Band).
Thinking about: Oh, too many things to name at the moment. Maybe soon.
Watching: The Hobbit. It tooks us three nights, but we got through it! I so wish it had been the entire thing. It ended so ubruptly. It's a really good movie and so pretty. I am excited for the next one so I can watch both back-to-back.
Reading: I just finished The Silver Linings Playbook and well, it's amazing. It's a pretty fast read (it took me a few days) and it's an amazing story. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I definitly will.
Listening to: Um. Have you been living under a rock? Justin. Of course.
Wishing: It was Saturday :]

(Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for this idea! I love it

No comments: