Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CURRENTLY.

Obsessing over: These macarons from San Antonio. I've already asked, persuade, guilt-trip my sister into sending me some. I've decided to make some for my French 1 cultural project in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty nervous about the baking of them (I've tried before and ew) and for the French speaking in the video I have to make. Luckily for my tastebuds, there are some pretty awesome tutorials out there for the baking part, including, this amazing one
Working on: School. Making sure Jack is better. Keeping my house clean. Among other things....
Thinking about: Tea. I'm going to place a DavidsTea order soon and I can't stop thinking about what to order. I have my favorites that I need to order, but I always love trying new ones. We'll see!
Watching: Nashville, Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy, The Following, and Chicago Fire. The Following isn't something I'd normally watch, but I'm so glad that I started. It's so intense. Chicago Fire is also something new for me. I started about a month ago and I'm all caught up. It's a good show. I'm also dying to watch Argo. Hopefully, we can get a date-night soon and watch it. 
Reading: I wish I was reading fun books, but I'm not. Too much reading for school.
Listening to: I can't get enough... Phosphorescent: The Mermaid Parade.

 Eating: Too many cookies Jack and I made this weekend. Salads, too. I have had a salad almost every day last week and this weekend. I'm loving arugula, mixed greens, peppers, black beans, avocado, sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar, and spicy ranch. So good.
Wishing: That some things could be a little easier for us. I'm thinking, hoping, praying, dreaming they will be soon.

(Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for this idea! I love it

No comments: