Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BBC.

In this house, we have a thing for British TV. We don't have a ton of shows in our line up, but the ones we do have, we absolutely love. More than a lot of the American shows we watch.

Duh. Downton Abbey is amazing. If you have been living under a rock and haven't ventured into the land of Downton..... do so. Now. I won't go too much into the actual premise of the show because it will take away from the "find-it-out-yourself" part of this. I just finished the recent series (not season, I've learned) and it was heartbreaking and amazing. I can't wait for the next. 

Top Gear UK is just fun. Jeremy started watching it a while back and I try to involve myself in things that he finds interesting. This show is awesome. We wait and wait for it to be released on this side of the pond and wait and wait some more. It takes forever for it to make it here, but when it does..... OMG. We are glued. It's three guys and a driver who drive/test cars and have fun. 

This show took me a while. I watched Jeremy watch it for weeks before I started it. It's so good. I can't even explain. Sherlock is fast talking and super crazy smart. Just watch it. I'm so glad I did.


You may ask why Dr. Who is not on this list... Jeremy watched a few of the series and well, I couldn't get into it. I can tell how and why people love it but it's not for me. Sorry, friends!

1 comment:

Moonofsilver said...

Watch more DR.WHO. its like, my lifeblood!! :P