Thursday, December 13, 2012

Toddler Gifts!

1. Just Veggies. Good stocking stuffer. We are trying to get Jack to "like/tolorate" veggies, so this is our next try. Maybe a little Christmas and Santa magic will help get some veggies down him!

2. Star Wars GAP Pjs.
3. Lettuce Turnip the Beet t by Coup on Etsy.
4. Sleepy Fox hat by My Charming Colors on Etsy.

5. The Little Prince.
6. Wreck it Ralph Vanellope Racer from disneystore.com.

Jack has quite of a bit of this under the tree. Plus a few extras and a ton of candy for his stocking. He doesn't usually get candy, but for Christmas, we are making an expection. He also has a big special present that someone special is bringing. I can't wait to see his face!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, The little prince?!?!?! I think we just became best friends. I feel like barely anyone knows what it's about when I describe the show.