Sunday, October 21, 2012

I am 28.

My birthday was Saturday. We started the day off with taking our first ever family portraits (not in a studio). They were AMAZING!!!!! So much fun and I already got to see the pictures!! Maryam at Sweet Violet Photography ROCKS. She was so good with Jack and we had such an amazing time. I definitely recommend her for any one who needs photographs taken.
Then we went home for a long while and napped. My MIL took Jack for the night so we could meet up with a couple of friends. We ate cake and ice cream without plates and joked around all night. We attempted to watch Bridesmaids but fell asleep. Ha! I guess I am old now.... We had a really good time!!
This week will be interesting and a little... ok a lot stressful. Good thing is, my mom is coming Thursday!! Keep us in your thoughts on Friday, please! :]

And thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes on twitter, facebook, and instagram!!!!!! 

No comments: