Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The big 3.

My sweet little man is going to be three on Saturday.
Three. 3. Tres.

I look at him and I see a little 3 year old, but that kid will always be my baby. Like I tell him every night before he goes to bed... he is the sweetst, smartest, cutest, and brightest person in our lives.

He loves:
 - CARS
 - Mircomachines
 - Chocolate pudding
 - reading
 - being read to
 - watercolors
 - sissors
 - helping in the garden (watering)
 - wall-e
 - kickin' ball
 - the iPad
 - hanging out on the floor with mom and dad on a big pile of blankets

We are in full on party mode. Working all day, then coming home and working on birthday stuff. It's exhausting, but it's really fun. I have quite a few things to make this week including baking. I've been setting up over the last week, so I won't have SO MUCH to do on Friday and Saturday. All his gifts are wrapped so that's checked off my list! Yay! I really can't wait for his party. This is the first year where he actually knows and realizes that this day is all for him. I can't wait to see his face!

1 comment:

Little Tree Vintage said...

happy birthday to your little man and good luck with the party!