Monday, April 16, 2012

Currently...

 
 
Obsessing over... Sucre. I can't stop listening! I'm seeing them next Tuesday! I am beyond excited.
 
Working on... work. It's a very busy week for me, but good news... I hired someone! Yay! Now I don't have to feel so much pressure (still a lot since I'm the "boss"). I still have to keep very organized and on top of everything, but now I can step away from the kitchen at times to get work done. I'm still training and getting things together for her, but I'm so excited that she's there. I even planned a DAY OFF! 
Thinking about... planning a trip with my sweetheart to Austin. We wanted to go somewhere out of state, but Austin is just too cool not to go to. And, I'd FINALLY get to see my sister and her husband. Mrs. Bleubird recently did a post on her trip to Austin and I can't wait to try out some of the places she visited along with a few that I can't pass up (Waterloooooo!). We need a trip alone. (Side story: We've never been on a trip alone together. Even our honeymoon got crashed by some awesome friends.. but still.. crashed.)
I'm also thinking about our family reunion in May. We're going to Wimberly, TX again and I AM SO EXCITED. The vintage shops there are too die for and the little foodie places are amazing. I can't wait. Oh and my family will be there, too. Just kidding, ya'll. Love you, mean it!
 
Anticipating... TUESDAY... TUESDAY!!!!!! I have a whole (after-work) day planned. Dinner at Whole Foods, Pinkberry, and SUCRE! YES!
 
Listening to... have I mentioned Sucre?

Eating... /drinking... DavidsTea. I am in love. Can't wait to order more. I'm planning on a little "my favorite tea" post soon. Just have to try all the tea! 
 
Wishing... my mom was here. I miss her. (see ya soon mama!)

(Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for this idea! I love it!)

1 comment: