Monday, March 19, 2012

Currently...

 
 
Obsessing over... a lot.
 
Working on... staying organized. I ordered a Life Planner from Erin Condren and I am absolutely loving it. I have EVERYTHING written down now and all in one place. It is so colorful which makes me want to write in it and show it off. I love it so much!

Thinking about... The Red Velvet Spring line release tonight! I really want the Ice Cream Sundae Jumper and the Bike Ride dress.  
 
Anticipating... This week. It's going to be a little crazy. I'll explain more later! Oh, and getting my David's Tea order!!! I can't wait!
 
Listening to... Merriment, Sucre, Eisley, Mutemath, and Of Monsters and Men.

Eating... We had some friends over that we haven't seen in a very long time and Jeremy made an amazing dinner. Salmon, couscous, and asparagus. I want seconds.

Wishing... This week was over.
(Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for this idea! I love it!)

No comments: