Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our weekend was spent together. 
If you know me, you know that is hasn't always been the case.
Jeremy's old job had him working every weekend and Jack and I alone. 
He would have a day off or two during the week when I worked.
His job now allows us to spend time together on the weekends, but hardly see each other during the week. It's a little rough sometimes, and I get pretty lonely at night. But the job is amazing.

Jack and I have our weekly evenings together and full on family time every weekend!
This weekend we had a trip to Whole Foods, watched some Pawn Stars and Curious George, lots of cooking and baking, and some photo taking. 
Now we're getting dinner together and getting ready for our work week.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and are going to have a good week. 
I have a few posts that I can't wait to do, but I'm pacing them out. 
I haven't been such a good blogger lately, but that is changing. 
I wrote out a goals list, and the blog is numbero uno right under my photography.

No comments: