Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PHOTO A DAY 37




I got my new glasses!

I was a little bummed today when I realized how crazy people were going for the Mizzoni Target collection. I hadn't seen much, but I at least wanted a chance to check it out. When I heard about the lines and crazy people, I just gave up. But Jeremy talked me into going to Target just to check it out. We didn't find one single thing. Everything was gone. Ah well. We did get Jack some birthday presents! We got pizza and Jeremy bought me a Babycakes Donut maker. Jeremy is finishing off some beer he's making at home and we've had a lot of snuggle and train time with Jackson. We've had a good night so far! The little man is super sleepy today so he'll be off to bed soon and we'll, hopefully, finish JFK tonight!

No comments: