Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lately...






I spend my Memorial Day weekend with this little guy. We had a blast! We never really got out of our pjs and we spent most of our days watching Yo Gabba Gabba, playing with his cars, drinking juice, filling juice cups, snacks, filling snacks, and snuggling. Now I'm back at work, but I have Friday off.

Jack is having his tubes placed on Saturday morning. We have pre-op to go to on Friday. My mom is coming on Thursday. We will be busy but I'll be taking a ton of photos via my iPhone. I usually post them to Instagram (amanda_smith).

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Olivia Grace said...

What a cutie!!! Good luck with surgery, our oldest had tubes and it was great, she's rarely been sick since! It is a super quick procedure and you'll be out of there in no time!