Friday, April 15, 2011

Storytelling in 30 photos...

I saw this on this lovely lady's blog today and thought I'd join in the fun.


1. Someone I spend a lot of time with...

2. A picture of myself...
3. A picture of someone in my family...
my little mini-me (niece)
4. a picture of something that makes me happy...
bubble tea dates.
 5. an old picture of myself...
sometime in 2008
 6. a picture of a sibling...
my brother and his daugther
7. a class photo
9th grade me.. complete with braces and white eye liner. 1999
8. a random photo of you and your significant other
 9. a picture i’ve never posted before...
10. a relative of mine...
my amazing mom.
11. a person i can tell everything to...
these two.
12. a picture from everyday life...
 13. a picture from a place i love....
 My parent's grass farm.. yup grass...lawn grass...
14. a picture that reminds me of old times...
8th grade...
15. a picture from a great night...
Jack's birth night :]
 16. an unusual picture...
 17. a picture of my spare time...
walks with my babe.
 18. a picture of people who are closest to me...
 19. a picture of a person who is always there...
mom.
 20. a picture of a time in life i miss...
 21. a picture from last summer...
 22. a picture that makes me sad...
My brother's dog Tyson. He has diabities and is blind...among other things. 
:[ 
 23. a picture i always laugh about...
 24. a crazy picture...
25. latest picture of myself...
 26. a picture of my parents at my age...
couldn't find one

27. a picture from the best days of your life...
the day we found out I was pregnant.
  28. a picture from my favorite vacation...
Disney 1999
(sorry it's blurry)

29. a picture of an accomplishment...
graduation from culinary school.
30. a picture i’m satisfied with...

That was fun! 
If you do this, link me! :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i really liked this!

Mandy Estes said...

Way cool! I bet it took some time to search through photos.