Saturday, April 23, 2011

Of late...

I've noticed that I haven't actually written anything on here in a while. I've filled these "pages" with photos of my family and me. I need to fill it with some words....and a few pictures. (I can't help it)
I've just started reading Rachel's Style Your Space e-course, and I'm in love. I have a huge mismash of hand-me-down furniture and tons of Target bought bedding, pillows, and dishware. I've realized that I need a focus. I need a DESIGN. This course is perfect for me right now. I am so so excited to read it and take tons of notes!
I've been inspired. I have to make decorated sugar cookies asap. Pinterst has sparked this in me. There are so many beautiful photos of cookies on there and SO many recipes. I know how to do it all but it takes practice to get them to look that good. I haven't made any decorated cookies since culinary school and even then, we only did them one day of the whole year I was there. I'll definitely need practice. Now...when can I actually practice?
I've started reading Water for Elephants. I'm only on the 2nd chapter, but it's pretty good so far. I can't really make any real judgments yet though.
I have a family reunion coming up! I cannot wait. It's going to be great! I haven't seen a lot of my family in months... We couldn't go see my family for Christmas and it was the first time I hadn't been home for it. It's been a little rough. It's in Wimberly, TX. I have a list of some places I HAVE to go to. It's kind of long. We're only there for a weekend.... :]

I'm also trying to plan a little weekend getaway for the husband and I... I'm not sure it'll actually happen because we are also trying to plan a.... DISNEY weekend!!!! I'd much rather go to Disney.... Can someone say.. HARRY POTTER WORLD?!?!

So yah.... Jack has been feeling pretty crummy today...
I hope everyone has an amazing Easter! We don't have much planned as the kid is not feeling so hot. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow and we can take him to a park or something. I'm really hoping he likes his "basket."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You win the best mom of the year award for the Brobee and Max dolls!