Thursday, December 16, 2010

Work in progress....

So, I'm still sick. (Cough..Cough..) I've been getting off of work early the last couple of days and my mother-in-law (God bless her) has been watching Jack so I can get some rest. 

I have a really hard time sleeping during the day. My rest has included eating chili, drinking hot hot tea, drinking theraflu, watching movies (Going the Distance is SO GOOD & I just watched Love Actually for the first time and OMG love it), and crocheting.

I have been working on this blanket for a LONG time and it's getting pretty big. I am so not good at crocheting but I can crochet a line.... so this blanket is LOTS and LOTS of lines. Ha.
 I hope to have it done in my lifetime... When it is done, it's going to be warm and so pretty on my bed. :]
The yarn I'm using is just whatever colors and softness I like. I'm not counting anything or making/using a pattern. It's just fun and it's becoming quite pretty!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the blanket your making :)
I hope you're feeling better!
xoxo
Kristin

Amanda Smith said...

Thank you!!
I am some.. I just can't get this cough to go away.. :[