Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I wore...(Vacation time)


 I love this outfit. Like LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit.
Dress: H&M (I went today for the first time EVER!)
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Francesca's
Owl Necklace: Francesca's
Boots: Gift from my mama
 I wore my hair in a messy bun for the first time today too! I'm so excited. It's the simple things....

SO. I'm in Wisconsin for my sister's wedding. I saw her today for the first time in a year and I missed her. I didn't really realize how much until I saw her.




We went to eat at a French restaurant and OMG... being a french culinary school grad, it was SO SO good. I got a box of macaroons. All for myself. Yum.


Tomorrow is...
- Brunch with the sister and niece
- Shopping (again) with my mom, step-dad, & niece
- Rehearsal
-Rehearsal dinner
- Celebrate New Year's Eve


I already have a cute outfit for tomorrow (includes FOX tights!!!!).
I'll be posting a few outfit posts and some snow play photos too!

No comments: