Saturday, December 11, 2010

Change of plans...

So, I have knee troubles. I had surgery about 10 years ago, and it wasn't fixed. I was told that if I let it go and ignored it, it would get bad. Well.... it's getting bad. I really don't want to have surgery again (and honestly, I can't afford it). SO, for now, I have a brace on and you can call me gimp. 

I planned on sharing an eggnog cupcake recipe, but I can't stand up long enough to make them and take pictures. Instead, I'm going to give ya'll a little peak at Jack's Christmas list/gifts. :] 

Jackson's Chritmas List




Playskool Explore 'N Grow Busy Ball Popper via Toyrus

Playskool Weebles Musical Treehouse via Toysrus

 

The Original Tickle Me Elmo via Toysrus

Classic Pickup Truck via Little Tykes

We wanted him to have some BIG toys this year. He LOVES cars and trucks. We also got him a bunch of DVDs and a few other little toys. I didn't have a chance to buy him a bunch of handmade items like I wanted to, but here are a few that I wanted to....

chomp shark upcycled sweater hat via uff da designs

Personalized Camera via Little Sapling Toys


Douglas Fir - The little bear with freckles via Sleepy King

Punk Rock Regent Skulls Baby Boys Hoodie via Rockerbyebaby

Kingsley via Talkproof

I love handmade. 

:]


No comments: