Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nice to Meet Ya..

Hello. I'm Amanda. 
+ I've probably started 20 blogs...
+ I'm feeling inspired so I'm making yet another one...
+ I'm 25...
+26 in October...
 (image via weheartit)
+ I'm married to a great guy, Jeremy...
+ I have a little boy, Jackson...
+ He's almost one...
+ I have a little pup, Sophie... 
+ My mom is one of my best friends...
(she has AMAZING hair, by the way...)
+ I work at a cupcake shop...
 (image via weheartit)
+ I'm a culinary school grad...
 (I was pregnant...and fat.)
+ I love to bake...
+ I love cupcakes...
+ I have a new found vintage love...
+ I love to dye my hair...
+ I have about 5 tattoos planned...
+ I love Autumn...
 (image via weheartit)
+ I love books...
+ I love coffee...
+ I can sew...
+ I'm still learning to crochet...
+ I have an online baby shop...
+ I love taking photographs...
(image via weheartit)

Hopefully you'll stick around. I am very inspired by certain bloggers and life in general (ha...corney).
Become a follower, because WHY NOT? :] 



No comments: