Tuesday, December 4, 2012

24 Days of Tea:Day Three & Four

Here are days three & four:

Coco Chai Rooibos: I'm usually not a big chai person, but I was very happily surprised by this one. It's a tad spicy but in such a good way. I noticed the peppercorns first...they are red and bright, afterall. I read up a little on what else was in it before I decided what to do with it. It has cinammon, ginger, cardomom, red peppercorns, and coconut. Sounds perfect for a chai latte.
I've never made a chai latte before, but I thought I'd give it a try. I heated up a little light vanilla Silk and steeped the chai right into the milk. It took a little bit longer, but it turned out REALLY GOOD. I'd definitely recommend this chai to anyone who likes a little caffeine-free chai before bed.
Salted Caramel: I gotta say... I was VERY excited when I saw this one this morning. I love caramel, especially salted. Caramel bits, toffee bits, sea salt, and black tea...doesn't that just sound so good? Yah, I thought so too.
 Yum. Definitely a new favorite.


PS: I didn't share with Jeremy.... not this one, my friend.

No comments: